Sunday, March 7, 2010

Yo! What's up Peeps?

Can I just say... Peeps ROCK. They make me smile just looking at them. I love their sugary, oohey-gooey goodness. I love eating peeps that have been microwaved....crispy, warm and gooey - plus it is really fun to watch a sweet little peep transform into a big bloated blob :o) Seriously. If you have never nuked a peep do it now! Actually do two of them....stick toothpicks in them -and when they blow-up they look like they are jousting. (god how I miss my college days).

So as I was browsing the internet for Easter ideas for the kiddos, I came across these wonderful ideas for peeps.....



Martha, Martha, Martha, oh how I love you...and your peep wreath.



Peep Topiary! Fabulous! Check it out at Trend Hunter. I wonder if I could make that and then varnish it so it would keep from year to year.....hmmm....




My Crafty Mess made these wonderful chocolate covered peeps.... I will definately be making these this year!

No comments: